What is hypnosis?
It is a technique that uses progressive guided relaxation in order to attain a trance like state where the participant is open to suggestion and can be completely focused on the topic/solution at hand. It is that in-between state between being asleep and awake. Trance states naturally happen to us on a regular basis like driving home from work and not remembering how you got home. Hypnosis is simply harnessing this suggestive state so that we can have your mind going in the direction that you desire.
Who can be hypnotized?
Most people can be hypnotized to some degree. It’s not recommended for those with severe sleep disorders such as narcolepsy or any other condition that doesn’t allow for one to enter the in-between sleep and awake phases.
What can I expect?
You will just relax and follow my voice. It is a very enjoyable and comfortable experience for most. We go over everything you want included in the session and then we do the actual session. Initial sessions are up to 2 hours to give you plenty of time to reach the achieved state. Our Zoom sessions are recorded for you free of charge so that you may listen to them over and over again without having to repay us. During the session you will not feel drunk or drugged you will simply feel relaxed. During this time we will input or explore what you were interested in achieving during the session. We offer both in-person as well as online Zoom or telephone sessions.
Preparation for an online session
- Have a quiet room ready, be mindful of pets, fans, open windows Alexa/Google audio devices or other noises.
- Please turn off any notifications that make noise on your device.
- It's not recommended to drink a large drink beforehand since it's a long session.
- Please have somewhere (not holding it with your hand) that you can place your laptop or phone.
- I need to be able to see your face during the session.
- You should be comfortably seated upright for the session. You can be in a bed but should be sitting upright.
- Keep your hands separated from each other during the session (no interlacing the fingers).
- Be prepared to have an enjoyable time and let in some transformation