Click on the services below to see the details explanation.
What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced Ray Key) is comprised of two Japanese words which together means universal life force energy or enlightenment, It is an enlightenment and healing system. In the West it is primarily taught for healing. The Reiki energy is used to heal yourself and others. It is a Japanese energy healing practice that supports you in feeling more connected to life. You can either experience a Reiki treatment or study how to practice Reiki for yourself.
What does Reiki do?
• Promotes natural self-healing
• Balances the energies in the body
• Balances the organs and glands
• Supports the immune system
• Addresses symptoms and causes of illness to Addressed the root causes of illness.
• Promotes the clearing of toxins
• Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
• Enhances personal awareness
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Promotes creativity
• Assists in releasing blocked and suppressed feelings
• Aids meditation and positive thinking
• Heals holistically
What can be treated with Reiki?
Reiki has had a positive effect on all conditions. This includes minor things as well as serious ones. The negative side effects of conventional medical treatments have also been reduced or eliminated in many cases. However, while some have experienced miraculous results, they cannot be guaranteed. Stress reduction with some improvement in one’s physical and emotional condition are what most experience.
We off 8 Different Types of Reiki - we will use all 8 in sessions unless you request differently
- Holy Fire ®
- Sekhem-Seichim (SHSK)
- Karuna Reiki ®
- Karuna Ki
Reiki Type Descriptions
- Usui - thought to be one of the original forms of Reiki and the most popular one practiced in the US. Mikao Usui was a Japanese man born in 1865 who is credited with codifying the practices of Usui Reiki. He was a learned man and a businessman who came upon this knowledge after performing a 21 day mediation on Mt. Kurama. Dr. Usui taught that all living things have the ability to heal. Everyone who practices Usui Reiki has a direct link back to Mikao Usui, as the practice is passed down from one healer to another. Usui Reiki produces gentle yet powerful healing energy.
- Holy Fire ® - Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki created by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities clients have experienced include:
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Sekhem-Seichim (SHSK) - Is an Egyptian form of Reiki codified by Patrick Zeigler. Patrick introduced the Sekhem Energy Healing system in 1984. In 1980 Patrick connected with this energy while spending the night in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt. This energy helps to open the heart and release emotional baggage.
- Holy Fire Karuna Reiki ® - Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action." When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings.
- Celtic - Is a synthesis of Usui Reiki and Celtic traditions. Martyn Pentacost one of the founders, received a revelation while sending Reiki to a dying fir tree. The practice then expanded to include additional trees and shrubs used by the ancient Druids. Celtic Reiki philosophy recognizes that by reconnecting to the Earth we can advance our health and sense of happiness.
- Kundalini - The word Kundalini is Sanskrit word that means coil (represented as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine) used in the yogic tradition, it is a powerful energy. In yogic traditions the rising of this energy is associated with having a spiritual awakening. The Kundalini energy is drawn from the lower into the higher chakras while simultaneously creating a fusion with the Reiki energy for purposes of healing. This tradition from the 1990’s comes to us from Mr. Ole Gabrielsen and his dedicated practice and experience with Master Kuthami. Kundalini Reiki is wonderful for moving energy on and freeing yourself.
- Lightarian - Assists in accelerating healing and raising positive vibrations through clear focus and intention. Lightarian Reiki offers a broad spectrum of healing energies by extending the vibrational range of Reiki beyond many current traditions. It is inspired by Ascended Master Buddha (the energy of the Buddha Mind). The inspiration and development of Lightarian Reiki began in 1997 with a collaborative effort between Jeanine & Christopher Jelm and the higher vibrational energies. Through this connection we learned that there are a total of eight vibrational bands for the Reiki energy spectrum, with Lightarian Reiki occurring in the six highest bands. Lightarian Reiki offers one of the most powerful, highest vibrational Reiki healing energies available.
- Karuna Ki - Karuna Ki is a form of reiki that was developed from Vincent Amador’s extension of Karuna Reiki ®, the Karuna Symbols and Tera Mai-Reiki. Karuna Ki has new attunements and Karuna Ki Do meditations, and is a new form apart from both Karuna Reiki and Tera Mai-Reiki. Karuna Ki is the way of compassionate energy and a healing and meditative practice using Karuna Ki energy and symbols to be the divine heart of compassion.
FAQ's about Reiki
5 Principles of Reiki
• Just for today, do not worry
• Just for today, do not anger
• Honor your parents, teachers and elders
• Earn your living honestly
• Show gratitude to everything
By Dr. Mikao Usui
What can I expect?
In-Person - What is a Reiki treatment like? You relax, fully clothed, on a massage table while the practitioner holds their hands on or above you. There is no real pressure on the body making it ideal for addressing all ages and conditions. The energy flows wherever it is required and can normally be felt as a warm sensation or tingling in the body. The Reiki energy encourages one to let go of all tension, anxiety, fear or other negative feelings and a state of peace and well-being is experienced.
Virtual - sessions take place on telephone or Zoom and are a combination of online and offline depending on the situation.
How long is a typical session?
Sessions are an hour long
What is Usui Reiki and who was Mikao Usui?
Mikao Usui was a Japanese man born in 1865 who is credited with codifying the practices of Reiki. He was a learned man and a businessman. The details of those that first practiced reiki are steeped in mystery since it was first practiced in a group that was closed to the outside world. So there are many stories about Mikao Usui and Reiki that are very difficult to substantiate even though many have tried. The traditional story of how Usui Reiki was formed goes something like this: Mikao Usui went to the top of M. Kurama for a 21 day meditation and fasting ritual. At the end of the 21 days when Usui was about to leave the mountain, he was given the knowledge of the Reiki symbols and the ability to heal. Everyone who practices Usui Reiki has a direct link back to Mikao Usui, as the practice is passed down from one healer to another.
Some believe that Reiki energy has always been and always will be and that Mikao Usui was simply rediscovering an energy that had been long forgotten by man. However it originally came about, Mikao Usui and his chosen disciples healed many people in Japan and it is from these teachers, that the knowledge has been passed down to us. Mrs. Hawayo Takata (born in 1900) is credited with first bringing Reiki to the United States.
Is Reiki a Religion?
Although Reiki energy is spiritual in nature, Reiki is not a religion. Reiki practitioners and recipients are free to practice whatever religion they choose. There are no religious rituals used in Reiki.
What can be addressed with Reiki?
Reiki has had a potentially positive affect on all conditions. This includes minor things as well as serious ones. The negative side effects of conventional medical treatments have also been reduced or eliminated in many cases. However, while some have experienced miraculous results, they cannot be guaranteed. Stress reduction with some improvement in one’s physical and emotional condition are what most experience.
Does one have to stop seeing a regular doctor or psychologist in order to receive a Reiki treatment?
No. Reiki works in conjunction with regular medical or psychological treatment. Only a medical doctor can diagnose and treat medical conditions Reiki is not a substitute for conventional medical treatment.
Who can learn to do Reiki?
Anyone can learn Reiki. The ability to do Reiki is simply transferred from the teacher to the student through a process called an attunement that takes place during a Reiki class. As soon as one receives an attunement, they have the ability to perform Reiki.
What is a Reiki attunement?
A Reiki attunement is the process by which a person receives the ability to give Reiki treatments. A Reiki Master administers the attunement process. During the attunement, the Reiki Master sends energy, uses special breathing techniques and symbols to activate the healing chakras and energy. The attunement energies will flow through the Reiki Master and into the student. An attunement is usually performed as a part of a larger class in which a person learns about reiki and how to perform it.
Who or what can I treat with reiki?
Anyone or anything that is open to receiving reiki. Babies and animals love Reiki too. The sky is the limit as to how you can use Reiki in your everyday life.
There are many types of shamanism and shamanic practices I have answered these questions based upon my particular shamanic lineage.
What is Shamanism?
Shamanism is an ancient spiritual practice that many believe may date back as much as 100,000 years. The word itself comes from the Tungus tribe in Siberia and means spiritual healer or one who sees in the dark. Shamanism at various points in time has been practiced all over the world.
A shaman is one that can travel spiritually or by using the openness of the heart into hidden realms. The shaman interacts with helping spirits in order to address the energetic and spiritual sides of illness.
“Shamanism teaches us that everything that exists is alive and has a spirit. Shamans speak of a web of life that connects all of life and the spirit that lives in all things. Everything on earth is interconnected and any belief that we are separate from other life forms including the earth, stars, wind, etc is purely an illusion. And it is the shaman’s role in the community to keep harmony and balance between humankind and the forces of nature. Shamans have and still act as healers, doctors, priests and priestesses, psychotherapists, mystics, and storytellers.” - Sandra Ingerman
“Over tens of thousands of years, shamans developed a time-tested system of healing, using journeying and other practices.” - Michael Harner
What does a shaman do?
A shamans primary duties include performing sacred ceremonies and journeying. There are a variety of ceremonies that shamans perform. They lead ceremonies to reconnect people with lost aspects of themselves, help them to transition to a new phase of life, remove troubling energy, increase abundance, balance their energy, prevent energy from escaping their chakras, and they can also perform life passage ceremonies involving celebrating birth, marriage, and final transition preparation.
What is a shamanic journey?
A shaman enters an altered state of consciousness (think meditation) using a drum, rattle, dance, or their mind to attain this state. While in this state they travel outside of time in a non-ordinary reality and perform work there.
What types of shamanic ceremonies do you offer?
We offer a variety of shamanic ceremonies. The type of ceremony that you receive will be determined by your energy reading and assessment of the shaman.
A few of the ceremonies that we perform are:
- Extractions (dark energy removal)
- Distance ceremonies/healings
- Munay-Ki Rites
- House/business blessings/clearings
- Soul retrievals
- Chakra balancing
- Shamanic initiations
- Many more
Shamanic View of Illness
From a shamanic perspective illness comes from three main causes.
- Loss of Power - A person may have lost their power, causing depression, chronic illness, or a series of misfortunes. The shaman journeys to restore that person’s lost power and many perform one of any number of ceremonies to accomplish this.
- Loss of Essence (soul splintering) - A person may have lost part of their soul or essence, causing soul loss or splintering, which sometimes occurs during an emotional or physical trauma, such as accidents, surgery, abuse, the trauma of war, being in a natural disaster, divorce, the death of a loved one, or other traumatic circumstances that cause shock. Soul splintering can result in disassociation, post-traumatic stress syndrome, depression, illness, immune deficiency problems, addictions, unending grief, or coma. Soul loss can prevent us from creating healthy relationships and the life we truly wish to live. It is the role of the shaman to find the parts that have splintered and by performing a soul retrieval ceremony and brining the client back into a place of wholeness.
- Negative Energy or Spiritual Blockage - Another cause of illness from a shamanic perspective would be any spiritual blockages or negative energies a client has taken on due to the loss of their power or soul. These spiritual blockages also cause illness, usually in a localized area of the body. It is the role of the shaman to extract and remove these harmful energies from the body and perform any other necessary ceremonies to rectify this situation. (Sandra Ingerman)
Shamanic Vs. Medical Model
“Curing consists of medically treating disease and eliminating symptoms. We all know people who have received cures but have not experienced healing. When this happens, symptoms generally return. Energy healing addresses the cause of the disease (generally a trauma), and the resulting toxic emotions that separate us from joy and health. Self-healing happens when we clear the energy matrix that envelops and informs our lives. While medical curing eliminates symptoms, shamanic healing enhances the body’s own healing response and focuses on accessing an ongoing state of well-being and perfect health.” - Alberto Villodoldo
Is Shamanism Religious?
The short answer is no. Shamanism does not fall into the category of religion because it does not have a dogma, formalized organization, sacred book, one recognized leader or a single founder. There are practicing shamans in many different religions and those with no particular association as well. People who receive shamanic healing or train to be a shaman are free to follow any religion that they prefer.
Does this involve drugs or plant medicine?
No, it does not. I have respect for all shamanic traditions however, the type of services that I offer do involve the use of any substances.
What will happen in a shamanic session?
The first time you come in we will talk and do an evaluation. You will lie fully clothed on the massage table and your energetic field will be assessed and healed. Depending on what is found a shamanic ceremony may also be performed. Every ceremony is different in nature and it will be fully explained to you at that time.
How long does a typical session last?
Most first sessions last 75 minutes and follow up sessions 60 minutes.
Do you offer Distance or Remote Services (Phone, Skype etc.)
Yes, we offer our clients distance healing and ceremonies. We will work with clients both in person as well as by email, telephone or Skype. We will correspond via the medium that the client chooses. We will perform an assessment and discuss your situation then we will go offline and perform a healing or ceremony and then we will reconnect to discuss the outcome.
What type of shamanism do you practice?
I am a Pampamesayok shaman in the Q’ero tribe (mountain Q’ero) which is a Peruvian tradition. It is believed to be one of the purest forms of shamanism around since the part of the tribe that I study with fled 500 years ago into the Andes to escape the Spanish Conquistadors and stayed up there sequestered until only a few decades ago. Because of that their knowledge remained pure and was not changed during this time. I have had the privilege to study personally with the elders of the tribe in Peru as well as others that they have trained.
I have also had the privilege of studying with members of other Peruvian sects of shamanism and some Cherokee medicine men and women in the United States.
Reflexology is an ancient alternative medicine technique involving application of appropriate pressure to specific points on the feet, hands, or ears. It is deeply relaxing and therapeutic. Its origins can be found in ancient Egypt and China. Reflexologists believe that these points correspond to different body organs, and that pressing them has a beneficial effect on the organs and overall health.
It is based on a system of reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the hand, feet, and ears, in order to effect a physical change in the body. The basic principle of reflexology comes from central nervous systems reflex arc which induces a body reflex response without involving the brain. When invoking this reflex arc, sensory information is processed at the level of the spinal cord, resulting in muscle action without involvement of the brain. Reflexology is based on this reflex arc which can affect the organs, also known as an autonomic reflex arc.
Although reflexology is not used to diagnose or cure health disorders, millions of people worldwide use it to complement other treatments when addressing conditions such as anxiety, infertility, cancer treatment, diabetes, heart issues, kidney functions etc.
Reflexology is growing in popularity worldwide. In Denmark studies has shown that reflexology has resulted in reduced sick leave and absenteeism (great cost savings to employers). In one district, after only six sessions, almost a third of the employees reported greater satisfaction with their jobs.
What can I expect during a reflexology session?
You will start with a relaxing foot soak using natural products. Then you will move to a massage table where you will be treated with relaxing strokes on your feet using lotion. The session will be tailored to your specific conditions and requests. Hands and ears may also be added to the session upon request. A typical session lasts one hour and it extremely relaxing.
You can also do a 30 minute add on of reflexology to any of our other energy healing sessions for an additional $45.
Energetic Well Being Process©
Energetic Well Being Process© (EWBP) is based on wellness and oneness with the earth, the universe, and the self. When we completely love and accept our total self, our light and dark, yin and yang, male and female, then we are BEING who we really are. We are in peace, harmony, and joy. EWBP involves a seated session where we talk through and categorize your issues and then energetically remove the blocks to them.
EWBP helps to:
• Focus on removing what causes symptoms…not to alleviate, suppress, or “learn to live with” them!
• Create strong internal support for your desired state of being – what you want in your life – with full confidence and self-reliance!
• Live in joy and peace and without drama, reaction and upset: to stop reacting to issues and events in your life!
Bioridian is an ancient form of crystal and energy healing incorporating specific meridian points much like Cherokee crystal healing created by David Singing Bear.
"Bioridian combines the ancient understanding of energetic meridians and the biorhythms of the body and the spirit with the understanding of the universe." - David Singing Bear
Our body has a wisdom beyond our understanding. Crystals are used to activate pressure points, releasing the energy (Chi) and natural healing can occur. When this energy is released, the body is relieved of stress and pain is reduced, allowing Chi life force to flow through the meridians and arrange our cells to original instruction. Sessions are performed on the massage table using pointed selenite crystal sticks to apply the pressure.
Access Consciousness Bars®
Access Consciousness Bars® is a process that activates 32 points on the head, referred to as Bars, that clear out the energy and releases points of view, judgments, and assumptions that build up and limit you from having more in life. The Bars process occurring in your head can be thought of like reorganizing and deleting unnecessary files on your computer.
“Did you know there are 32 points (bars) on your head which, when gently touched, effortlessly and easily release anything that doesn't allow you to receive? These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations that you have stored in any lifetime.” – Gary Douglas, Bars Founder
These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations that you have stored in any lifetime. Some of the bars control Healing, Body, Control, Awareness, Creativity, Power, Aging, Sex and Money etc. By activing a bar you begin to clear away the energy stuck in that area or aspect of your life. By clearing out a particular bar you free up that area of your life and invite joy and freedom into it.
Clients have reported:
- Relieves stress
- Feeling of well-being
- Increased Chi flow
- Quiets and focuses the mind
- Increased energy
Chakra is a Sanskrit word for wheel, or vortex, and it refers to the seven energy centers of the body. Chakras function as valves, regulating the flow of energy through our energy system. We open and close these valves when we decide what to think, and what to feel, and through which perceptual filter we choose to experience the world around us. A blockage in the chakra system is believed to give rise to physiological, psychological, emotional, and spiritual disorders. Ideally, we would want all chakras to contribute to our wellbeing.
A chakra balancing session is done on a massage table and may include any of the following, crystals, Reiki, Shamanic practices, turning forks, oils (if requested), sound healing, breathing, or pendulums.
Why you need your chakras balanced?
Your body needs to be kept in balance. When it gets out of balance we start to have physical or mental issues. Balancing your chakras will assist you in bringing balance to your entire energy body.
Do you need Chakra Balancing?
Looking at the opposite of balance will tell you if your chakras are off.
- Do you feel stuck in your life?
- Are you full of energy?
- Do you feel secure and grounded?
- Are you emotionally open?
- Do you feel self-confident and expressive?
- Do you feel in touch with your intuition?
- Do you feel fulfilled?
Aren’t sure if your chakras are open or closed? We can intuitively check them for you.
Chakra Balancing Aromatherapy
We can also use special chakra oils to help energetically balance the chakras. This technique would be used in addition to our regular chakra healing session.